We definitely need a Wikia bot.
Don't call it stupid pls.
And we need it for more people to edit this wiki. It needs to get more popular.Read more >
- (The episode begins with light snow)
- Lola: It's snowing! I hope it gets LARGER so we can play in it!
- Lana: I have my lucky bugger.
- Lola: Ewwwwwwww! Lana show some respect!
- Lincoln: (talking to audience) Light snow. I hope it gets LARGER
- Lynn: It has to be a blizzard
- Rita: Snow, NO!!!
- Lynn Sr: Why not, Rita?
- Rita: They go CRAZY! And we have to get water off the floor.
- Lynn Sr. Don't worry, they won't do it.
i am back!Read more >
Episode 2. If anyone wants to be in crew, ask me.
- Lincoln:(watering the plants) Ahh. Nothing like watering plants, before a garden party. But you ask, what is a garden party? A garden party is a party in the garden. And people come. All our neighbors come to the party. And our friends too. Thats how a garden party works.
- Lori:Hey Lincoln. Do you need help with the garden?
- Lincoln:Yeah. You can pull out some weeds. The garden is all messed up with weeds.
- Lori:Thanks Lincoln.
- Lincoln:Your welcome. Just dont jerk em.
- Lincoln(sets up food on a picnic table. Nearly done, he sees a bunny trying to eat carrots) Hey Bunny! Get out of here! Your messing up our carrots. (Looks at a carrot as the bunny hops away) Aww. These need harvesting though. (He pul…
Episode 1. Posting this on blog cause its more pouplar.
- Linc: (cooks popcorn) Ahh.. I love popcorn. But do you know when its worse?
- Linc: When my sisters show up, we always fight over the popcorn. Its so bad.
- (Sisters shown up) Lincoln:Uhh uhh. I am not having popcorn.
- Luan:Yes you are.
- Lori:I see a bowl. Thats a clue.
- Luna:That popcorns saying "hand me over bro!"
- Lincoln:Popcorn dosent talk.
- Lynn:Uhhh... I think i will play it as balls.
- Lori:Lynn. That's disgusting.
- Lori:Mud. Rain.
- Lucy:Are they the presidents of the United States?
- Lori:Uhh.. No.
- Lucy:They better.
- Lola and Lana:WE WANT TO HAVE THE POPCORN!
- Lisa:Thats light popcorn.
- Lana:Is it light instead of dark?
- Lisa:Not that kind. Light popcorn.