Becoming an Admin
- Must be a content mod for 1 month.
- Must have 1,950 edits or more.
- Must be in the news team for about 9 weeks.
- Must add 250 photos to articles.
Becoming a Bureaucrat
- Have 750 edits or more.
- Must been adding 100 photos to articles
- Must have been on the wiki for 65 days.
- Must added 250 articles to categories.
Becoming a Content Mod
- Must be on the wiki for at least 5 months.
- Must have reverted 35 edits.
- Must have 50 article edits or more.
Becoming a Discussions Mod
- Must have 540 edits or more.
- Must be on the wiki for 93 days or more.
Becoming in The News Team
- Must be active in the Pocket News Edition.
- Must be active in 3 threads or more.
- Must have 480 edits.
Becoming a Rollback
- Must have 50 pictures uploaded in total.
- No elections/proposals required.
Becoming a Chat Mod
- Must be active in the chat
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.