Lincoln wins a day at 'Hotel Royal Woods'.
The episode begins with Lincoln with a raffle number in hand. He wins the raffle, which takes him for 1 day at the Royal Woods Hotel. But he realizes that he must take his whole family. The sisters say 'Yes'. While Lincoln complains, he tries to remember a good time.
Later, they arrive in a taxi to the Hotel. Where Lincoln asks them to leave one by one, but the sisters get out together and running, crushing Lincoln. He asks for a room, since he wins for free, so his room is 240A and those of the other sisters. There are 10, so they all run to their rooms. Lincoln sees the view from his balcony, until he sees a boat and decides to go on it.
Already on the boat, he realizes that Luna plays an electric guitar with drums, and plays and jumps, and causes the boat to move, and the two go again to the beach of the Hotel.
At lunchtime, they all eat in a hurry and uncomfortably like 'pigs'. Lily stays with the blackface when she puts her head in the chocolate cake, and Lori cleans it, until they all go.
The Louds realize that they have a big screen, and they all fight to see the channel. The camera registers them and drops them from the Hotel. The sisters feel sorry for Lincoln, since he could not enjoy the Hotel very much.
At home, the sisters had not arrived, but Lincoln did. And when they arrive, they show Lincoln a big-screen television, but when they hit it they explode, and they end up with hair on end. The episode ends with Lincoln chasing his sisters.
- The final of the episode is similar to"Cereal Offender"
- The episode is the replace for"41 Books". Curiosally, that episode had the same number as this episode
- The final scene of this episode was used in the posterior episode,Lincoln's Book.
- This was the second episode in be A"Alternative".The first was the first season episode,Ghost Effect
- The scene when Lily ends in blackface by the chocolate cake, was cut in Nickelodeon Channel because they believed there was a ratial stereotype.In the Volume 2 from TNLH's Complete Classic Collection, this scene(altought with Try to Catch Me!)is most how was make the realization.
- Much people was confused if in Superjoin Me, the Louds don't fight for the TV. The explication was that in Superjoin Me, the TV is normal, but in All in a Hotel was a Big TV.